24 Hour Toll Free Emergency Roadside Assistance
Up to 10 times over the term of the contract
BROCHURE - STANDARD / MID – AMERICA – / MID - AMERICA PLUS / = 888 – 454 – 3149
BLACK BROCHURE PLANS -- Pwr Train. / CLASSIC / PREMIER / FACTORY PLUS = 800 – 562 - 1803
Service is available throughout the United States and Canada, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The customer simply calls the toll free number and service is dispatched to their location for the road services needed.
Up to $50 per occurrence on Mid-America / Mid – America Plus / Factory Plus / Classic / Premier Plans
- · Towing: If customer’s vehicle is disabled, the vehicle will be towed to the nearest qualified service facility or to another location requested by the customer.
Up to $25 per occurrence = Towing for the Std. / Pwr. Train Plans
- Battery Service / Vehicle Won’t Start: if a battery failure occurs, a jump-start will be applied to start the customer’s vehicle.
- Flat Tire Assistance: Removal of the flat tire and its replacement with the spare tire.
- Fuel, Oil, Fluid, and Water Delivery Service: An emergency supply of gasoline, oil, fluids, and water will be delivered to any customer in immediate need.
- · Lockout Assistance: If a customer’s keys are locked inside their vehicle, the service will provide for assistance in gaining entry to the customer’s vehicle.
- Cost of parts, replacement keys, fluids, lubricants, or fuel, cost of installation of products, material, and additional labor relating to towing.
- Non-emergency mounting or removing of any tires, snow tires, or chains. Tire repair. Trucks over one-ton capacity, taxicabs, or other commercial delivery vehicles. Camping trailers, travel trailers, or any other vehicles in tow. Any and all taxes, or fines. Damage or disablement due to collision, fire, flood, or vandalism.
- Towing from or repair work performed at a service station, garage, or repair shop. Service on a vehicle that is not in a safe condition to be towed. Non-emergency towing or other non-emergency service. Impound towing or towing by other than an authorized service provider, except as noted below; vehicle storage charges; a second tow. Towing or services on roads not regularly maintained, such as sand beaches, open fields, forests, and areas designated as not passable due to construction, etc. Towing at the direction of a law enforcement officer relating to traffic obstruction, impoundment, abandonment, illegal parking, or other violations of law.
- Coverage shall not be provided in the event of emergencies resulting from the use of intoxicants or narcotics, or the use of the covered vehicle in the commission of a felony.
- Repeated service calls for a covered vehicle in need of routine maintenance or repair. Only one disablement for the same cause during any seven-day period will be accepted. Private citizen’s assistance is not covered and is not reimbursable.